2. Collection of the information and closing of the account
In the different stages of the use of Simplastic will be collected the types of data described in the paragraphs 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 e 2.4 that follows.
In the process of registration for the opening of an account based on the modalities published on the Website o simply for the joining to the forum, the newsletter or to a training course, could be requested data such as first and last name, an email address and other information that the User could provide, such as gender, telephone number, date of birth, username related to Third Parties'accounts (for example Twitter, Facebook, Skype, LinkedIn, etc.) and other information related to the use of the Service or the browser. The User is invited to not communicate to Simplastic or other Users, confidential information or extremely personal or that could in any way cause danger or harm to himself or to other people and release from liability Simplastic and the person in charge for the data treatment from any responsibility in this regard. In particular, the User is invited to not provide, by means of forums or other functionality of the Service, information related to the balance sheet, political and sexual orientation, physical conditions etc., unless this is expressly required by the nature of the offered Service.
2.2 Use of the service
During using the Service, will be collected information such as:
- (i) data relates to the interactions with the Service (for example view of the courses, web pages and their offers, suggestions; other preferences; interactions with other users, etc.);
- (ii) researches and publications done;
- (iii) technical data (for example URL from where they are coming from; IP address and ID of the device; browser used ect.);
- (iv) information related to the cookies as best described in following point 2.4;
- (v) information about the place from where they are accessing (only if agreed to the function of localization).
Moreover, if the User decides to link his Facebook and/or Twitter account, or any other social network with the Website where this was made possible by Simplastic, will allow us to collect some information related to those social networks, such as credentials, name, email, gender e profile picture, names and profile pictures of friends etc.
2.3 Aggregated anonymous data
We can automatically collect some aggregated anonymous data about the use of the Service, such as the number of users, the frequency and the method of use of Simplastic or the measures in which some features are used. Moreover, during the use of the Service in order to provide commercial suggestions and advertisings, further anonymized data can be collected from Google Analytics and/or from other suppliers of specified services such as, for example, the number of times the User has seen an advertising or an offer or a market, etc. (in these cases, personal information like name or address will not be collected).
Cookies are small text files sent to the User from the visited Website. They are memorized on the computer hard disk, allowing in this way the website to recognize the users and to memorize certain information about them, in order to allow or improve the offered service. Different types of cookies exist. Some of them are necessary to navigate on the Website, others have different purposes like guarantee the internal security, manage the system, perform statistical analysis, understand which are the Website sections that most interest the users or offer a personalized visit of the Website. The Website uses technical cookies and not profiling cookies. The above refers to both the user's computer and to any other device that the user can use to connect to the Website.
The technical cookies are those used for the only purpose to make a transmission of a communication on a electronical communication web, or in the extremely necessary action for the supplier of a service of the information society explicitly required from the subscriber or from the user to deliver such service. They are not used for further purposes and are normally directly installed by the holder or manager of the website. They can be divided in session or navigation cookies, hat guarantee the regular navigation and fruition of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate to enter reserved areas); analytics cookies, assimilated to the technical cookies where being directly used from the manager of the website to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the website itself; functionality cookies, that allow the user to navigate according to selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for the purchase) in order to improve the service made. The disabling of the cookies could limit the chance to use the Website and to prevent from taking full advantage of the functionality and services on the Website. To decide which to accept and which to refuse, a description of the cookies used on the Website is shown below.
First party cookies:
First party cookies (that are cookies which belong to the website of the editor that created them) are set by the Website visited by the user, whose address appears in the URL window. The use of such cookies allow us to make the website work in an efficient way and to track the visitor's behavior patterns.
Third party cookies:
Third party cookies are set by a different web domain from the one visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a different company send the information using that website, we are in the presence of third party cookies.
Persistent cookies are memorized on the user's device between the browser sessions, allowing to save the preferences or the actions of the user on a website. They can be use for different purposes, for example to remember the preferences and choices when using the Website.
These cookies are strictly necessary for the running of the Website. Without the use of such cookies, some parts of the Website would not work. They include, for example, cookies that allow to enter protected areas of the Website. These cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes and they can not be deactivated.
These cookies are used to recognize a user that comes back to visit the Website. They allow to personalize the contents and to remember the preferences (for example, the selected language or the region). These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. All the information collected are anonymous.
Sharing cookies on social networks:
These cookies facilitate the sharing of the contents of the website through social network like Facebook and Twitter. To view the respective privacy and cookies policies is possible to visit the social networks' websites. In the case of Facebook and Twitter, the user can visit https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies and https://twitter.com/privacy.
In particular, below is shown the list of the main cookies used on the Website and the related descriptions and functionality, including the time duration.
1) Type of cookies First party functional
Finality Recover the user settings (save the user session and remember some settings like those of accessibility)
Duration Persistent cookies
2) Type of cookies First party functional
Finality Memorize the user location and remember the language settings (anonymously)
3) Type of cookies First party functional
Finality Personalize the page contents depending on the device used by the user, on the choices made and the settings (anonymously)
How to modify settings on cookies
Most part of the browsers automatically accept cookies but the user can normally modify the settings to disable such function. It is possible to block all cookies types, or accept to receive just some of them and to disable others. The section "Options" or "Preferences" in the browser menu allows to avoid receiving cookies and other tracking user technologies and to obtain notification from the browser about the activation of these technologies. Alternatively, it is also possible to consult the section "Help" on the toolbar in most browsers. It is also possible to select the browser in use in the following list and to follow the instructions:
On mobile devices:
For more information on cookies and to manage preferences on cookies (of First and Third party) users are invited to also visit the platform www.youronlinechoices.com. However, remember that the disabling of navigation cookies or functional cookies can cause the malfunction of the Website and/or limit the service offered by Simplastic.
2.5 Closing of the account
The Service manager can decide to close the account Simplastic in any moment. In case of closing of the account for any reason, the personal data will be deleted after a simple request.
3. Use of the information (purposes and method of treatment)
Data collected by Simplastic are treated for the following purposes:
- offer the Service, guarantee the good functioning and personalize it according to the preferences of the user;
- analyze the use of Simplastic and the interactions with the connected services in order to develop new functionalities and to provide personalized contents and advertisings;
- communicate with the users in relation to the provision of the Service, also for promotional purposes;
- provide and promote products and services customized for the user;
It is specified in particular that:
- Your collected personal data could be treated to satisfy your request of services, to communicate with you on your account, to support your activities in relation to the Service and to answer your questions. It would also be possible to use your personal data and/or information of your profile to personalize your purchase experience and to improve the Service offered. In using the Service, Simplastic can identify you with your first and last name that you are going to communicate when registering or when registering through social network.
- Aggregated information indicated in paragraph 2.3 that we collect, as well as other anonymized information, are used to better understand our users and personalize the Service according to their preferences. It is specified that these type of information is treated in a way that the users to whom the information refers cannot be personally identified;
Your data will be mainly treated with electronical instruments or automated.
4. Data controller
The controller of the data collected through the Website is the company Simplastic S.r.l. VAT number 0027933 069 0 with legal, commercial and administrative office in C.da Madonna, 27 - 66010 - CASACANDITELLA (CH).
5. Communication and scope of data dissemination
Your personal data could be communicated:
- To the subjects appointed by the Data Controller to carry out the activities related to the service delivery and to the technical maintenance of the network and electronic communication equipment;
- To the people, companies and professional offices that provide assistance and advice to the Data Controller, in relation to the Website and to Simplastic.
Your personal data, collected in the scope of use of the Service, will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer outside the EU
Personal data of the user are transferred outside the European Union after the adoption of appropriate precautions pursuant to the privacy law applicable in order to guarantee the protection, the security and the confidentiality. Accepting the present policy, the user gives his consent to use and transfer his data in accordance to what is expected from paragraph 6.
7. Interaction with other services and sharing of the information
Lastly, we can share statistical aggregated information and information on the users' profile with third party, including our licensees, partner, advertisers and other subjects that offer products or services connected to the Service. These data are not linked to any personal information that could allow the user identification. The Data Controller will not share data that allow the identification of Simplastic users to Third Party, if not where required in the scope of legal actions (for example answering a court order or a court process) or to prevent or fight frauds, as required by the law, or to make our general conditions be respected or to protect the rights, the property or the security of the Service of our users or other subjects. The collected personal data could be, also, communicated in the scope of a merger, acquisition or total or partial sale of our company.
9. ACCESS CONTACTS AND UPDATE
Simplastic can modify the present policy about the privacy from time to time. The use of the information that we collect is subject to the circular in force at the moment in which such information is used. If they are going to be substantial modification in the way in which we use the personal information, we will inform you publishing an announcement on our Service or sending it through e-mail. The use of the Service from users, after probable modifications to the privacy, constitutes acceptance of the same.